This is a very early issue of Electrical Experimenter from January 1915. This issue covers a French radio system, an article on constructing a revolving Christmas tree with an electrified model village under it, and an article showing Hugo Gernsback working in his laboratory at the offices from which the magazine was produced.
Contents of this Issue:
- New French Radio System
- An Electric Water Finder
- A Homemade Receiving Jigger
- Course Lesson No. 17 on “Static Electricity and Static Generators”
- The Constructor: A Wireless Storm Detector
- A Novel Storage Battery
- A Novel Electric Christmas Tree
- How-To-Make-It Department
- The E. I. Co. Laboratory at New York
- Latest Patents
- Among the Amateurs
- Question Box
Publisher: Experimenter Publishing Company, Inc.
Editor: Hugo Gernsback
Issue: Volume 2: Number 9; January 1915
Size: 9″ x 12″
Digital edition © 2012 Curtis Philips. All Rights Reserved.